- ~50%: Things people can bring right back to work
- ~20%: Fun, crazy, or fascinating code projects
Our audience skill level is intermediate to advanced. To get more ideas on the possible topics take a look at this list:
- Architecture of modern JS applications;
- Client Side: best practices, performance, memory management;
- Node.js: best practices, performance, memory management;
- JS engines (V8, SpiderMonkey, ChakraCore, etc.);
- Optimizing JS applications;
- Customers-server synchronization, client-side data storage;
- Working with graphics and VR (WebGL, D3.js, etc.);
- UI development;
- Accessibility with JS
- Mobile apps (ReactNative, VueNative, NativeScript, etc.);
- Desktop apps (Electron, NW.js, etc.);
- Web API (Bluetooth, Network API, IndexedDB, Web Notifications, etc.);
- JS on devices, IoT;
- Security in JS;
- Tools’ development with JS;
- JS and the ECMAScript specification;
- Typescript, ClojureScript, Elm, Dart, etc;
- Application testing;
- Build tools;
- JS developer workflow
CALL FOR PAPERS IS CLOSED!
If your proposal is selected, here is what you’ll get:
Travel to the Venue
We will pay for your reasonable travel expenses to and from the conference. We are happy to assist with booking your itinerary, but if you can book your own travel, we prefer to offer reimbursement. Having people manage their own travel helps us remain focused on making the conference even better.
We will provide you with a hotel room near the city center, starting the day before the conference. This will allow you to get settled in, recharge, and participate in the Speakers dinner. You are more than welcome to come earlier and/or stay later, but you will be responsible for those extra nights.
If your employer can cover your travel and/or hotel costs, we will be happy to list them as a company sponsor. The money we save will be reinvested into the general running of the conference.
The venue and hotel are accessible for wheelchair users and people with reduced mobility. If you have any questions or concerns about whether all your needs can be met, please contact us.
Tickets to the Conference
When you are not speaking, enjoy the conference! You’ll have full admission to the entire conference, social events, activities, and everything that takes place during the conference. Please note that we may not be done with the speaker selections by the time tickets go on sale. If you are selected to talk, let us know that you have purchased a ticket and we will provide a refund.
CALL FOR PAPERS IS CLOSED!
Maybe you’re not interested in standing on stage but you know the perfect person that would give an interesting talk? Please suggest a speaker!